Let us take on the responsibility
What's involved:Often the initial decisions facing someone liquidating an estate are challenging. Many times the circumstances are not ideal and your time is limited. We provide complete whole-estate management including an assessment/planning step, organization and recommendation of the dispersal/sale of items, and assistance in clean out services.
Corbett's Auction & Estate Liquidation also provides turn key estate liquidation services. In working with us, we are able to provide a variety of services that set us apart from other companies. We can handle whole house liquidation to complete auction services to private sale of individual items.
Our team will meet with you personally to discuss and preview the estate as well as your desires. In the discussion,we will gain an understanding of what you want to accomplish and will then provide price ranges for specific items and explain the best approach for liquidating your estate. At that point, you will be able to make an educated decision on what works best for you.
Just as with our auction house, estate sale and liquidation services we are here to serve you and have a quality commitment guarantee that your estate will be handled professionally and with the highest level of integrity.
Liquidation Tips & Tricks:
- Don't throw anything away - often when handling an estate the tendency is to throw away items that appear to not have value. Please do not throw anything away until our team has reviewed your estate. The phrase, "One man's trash is another man's treasure", is true and proven.
- Don't become overwhelmed - simply call us. Our team at Corbett's can even provide assistance in packing, unpacking and organizing a move no matter what facility your loved one is entering.
- Do educate yourself - there are many facts that you should consider when choosing if liquidation is the best route for your situation.
- Don't overlook the details - at Corbett Auctions & Estate Liquidations we will automatically provide you with a detailed listing of each item that is sold. Accuracy is critically important to us when working with our customers. Not every organization will provide this much detail so be certain to ask for a sample copy of the reporting that is provided by the company you are interviewing.
- Don't try to be an expert!
We specialize in selling antiques, art, collectibles and other various items. We research all items and have appraisal experts in jewelry, fine art, furniture, collectibles, ephemera, fire arms and more on staff. We are on-call for a variety of liquidation services, which includes auctions and estate sales. We also market our auctions globally to attract absentee bidders that have a specialized desire for specific items. This type of attention to detail will garner the most revenue for each item. So, to say that we are experts is an understatement based upon our experience and the depth of detail and attention that is focused on each item. Not every business provides this level of service and expertise, so ask the questions, don’t try to become and expert yourself.
You can now BID ONLINE
Hours of Operation
Monday - Tuesday
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday - Auction Preview
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday - Auction Preview
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m
Sunday - LIVE Auction
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m