Auction Buying Made Simple
How to BuyOur Denver auctions start at 10 a.m. on Sundays. We invite people to come to the preview event the day before the auction from 8am to 3pm, or to arrive prior to the auction start.
At the start of our auctions, the Auctioneer will begin to make his way around the floor. We do start with furniture & antiques first then move into jewelry, china, art, collectibles etc.
Top 6 Buying Tips at Corbett's Auction House:
- Come to the front counter and register for a bidder number.
- If this is your first auction, please feel free to ask our friendly staff any questions you may have before the bidding begins.
- Arriving prior to the auction will allow you time to preview the items and locate your favorites
- Should you have questions while previewing the auction items - simply find one of our smiling staff members and they'll be happy to help.
- Bidding begins at 10 a.m. ( it is recommended to come early for the best seating)
- When bidding make sure you are visible to the auctioneer and ring man
What to do if you cannot attend:You can submit a proxy or absentee bid prior to the auction starting if you are unable to stay or be at the auction. You will still need to register for a bidder number. Inform a Corbett’s staff member of the item(s) you are wishing to bid on and the maximum bid you are willing to make for the item(s). If you are the winner of the item(s), Corbett’s Auction House will call you to inform you of your winning bid and time to pick up your item(s).
What to do when you win a bid:If you are bidding on more than one item, you can wait until you are done to check out. When you are done bidding on your item(s), proceed to the check out counter and provide the check out clerk with your bidder number. Please allow 10 minutes of your final purchase before you check out.
Forms of payment accepted:
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and personal checks with the proper form of ID.
You can now BID ONLINE
Hours of Operation
Monday - Tuesday
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday - Auction Preview
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday - Auction Preview
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m
Sunday - LIVE Auction
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m